Regulated and Trusted Forex Brokers List 2021
With more than trillions of trading, forex is an enormous market. However, the whole currency trading process works online. Which means security is the main issue you might get worried about. To get you out of tension, forex regulations are there that allow only regulated forex brokers and trusted forex brokers.
Furthermore, regulatory authorities make sure the transparency among the brokers protects the trader’s interests. They also make sure that traders get a fair policy from the brokers. However, only a regulated forex broker can get you these.
On the other hand, there are hundreds of regulated and trusted forex brokers, and which one should you go with? Although striving for the right one is tough, and many traders go with unregulated ones.
It is a strict warning that you should avoid the unregulated broker, and you will get going with the idea of regulated best forex broker along with the details.
Before continuing, let’s get introduced to the regulated broker.
To understand the term regulated broker, you have to know the forex regulations first. In the forex industry, regulations mean overseeing the total currency trading activity. Although this overseeing is not conducted centrally, it works country-wise where forex trading is allowed.
To operate in a certain country, a broker needs to get membership from the proper authority, which makes them a regulated forex broker. As a result, they get the validity of their offerings.
So, in a word, regulated and trusted forex brokers mean secure and legit broker that complies with many criteria and rules set by the regulatory authorities. Besides, regulatory bodies also constantly check the brokers whether they follow all the rules and provide all the services to the customers.
However, everything may vary on different authorities and brokers.
Why Should You Trade with Trusted Forex Brokers?
Nowadays, starting forex trading is much easier and flexible than it was in the early days. With the availability of technology and the internet, a trader can conduct trading anytime and anywhere in the world. Besides, it also gives the opportunity to the scammers. I mean, as a newbie, you may select the wrong broker initially. That is where regulated and trusted forex brokers come in to rescue you.
As the FX broker works as a bridge between the purchaser and seller. Therefore, it is important that the broker provides all types of safety for your fund. And, only a regulated broker can give you all kinds of safety.
Besides, there are some other valid reasons to trader with regulated forex brokers.
- Traders can stay relaxed about trading related issues as forex regulations authorities are concerned. Therefore, any conflicts would be resolved by the official body.
- The imposed guideline on brokers is strictly made for the traders that ensure proper functionality and operations.
- Brokers usually take the entire client’s data to combat fraudulent activities. Forex regulations ensured the safety of personal data. Which means your personal information is safe with regulated brokers.
- As per the regulations, brokers have to keep your fund separate from other traders or even broker’s business funds so that you can complete your transaction without any hassle through the segregated fund.
- Finally, a regulated forex broker has to maintain a fund protection policy that makes sure that the trader’s fund will be in a safe position even if the broker goes out of business. Through this policy, the trader will get their unused fund back.
Significant Forex Regulatory Bodies In The World
As we have mentioned, the forex market is highly decentralized. Although the trading is done internationally, regulations are appointed geolocation wise. As a result, there is some significant regulatory body across the world from different countries, who actually controls the regulated forex brokers in their locations.
So, it is a foremost task to check out with the forex regulations authorities before selecting a broker. So, which authorities should you check according to the locations of your broker?
Get them below.
Get them below
- National Futures Association (NFA)
- NFA is a significant regulatory body in the USA that oversees all the financial operations and organizations inside America. So, if your broker is from the USA, you should verify it with the NFA.
- Commodities Futures Trade Commission (CFTC)
- It is another authority from the American government that governs the brokers every month for the ultimate transparency. You can check with that too.
- Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySec)
- CySec is a part of the European MiFD. As a result, it gives a gateway to trade in Europe. So, if you find a broker that is regulated by CySec, you can start with that blindly.
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- FCA works in the UK only, where they oversee more than 59,000 regulated forex brokers along with different financial firms. The primary job is FCA is to watch out for the investors and traders to ensure a fair deal. Besides forex, they also monitor insurance, mortgage, and other financial institutions.
- The Canadian Securities Administrators
- Although Canada doesn’t have many forex brokers, Canada has its own security administrator. So, if any broker wants to open a business in Canada, they are required to become a member of Canadian Security Administrators.
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
- It monitors Australian brokers and the surrounding areas. As per the ASIC act, regulated forex brokers need to update their information with the commission from time to time. Besides, ASIC educates potential investors to boost their confidence. Furthermore, this regulatory body also controls credit unions, mortgages, and financial organizations.
- Federal Financial Markets Service
- It was founded in 2004 to monitor all the forex activities in Russia. It works closely with governments to ensure consumer protection and broker’s accountability. So, any broker under this regulation is trusted.
Any broker that are members of any of these regulatory bodies should be considered as one of the trusted forex brokers.
No traders can deny the necessity of trading with regulated forex brokers. Although there are no centralized regulations, you have to check with the regulatory bodies individually. Alternatively, you can also choose any brokers from our website, as we have verified best forex broker with related forex regulations.
Once you find a regulated broker, you can add that to the trusted forex brokers list for the future reference or you can start trading right away.
Top Rated Online Best Forex Brokers 2021